Friday, April 15, 2011

28 and feeling great. and loved.

a birthday post is over a month over-due but definitely in order. my birthday was extra special this year because my parents were here helpling us move into our house, and for the first time in five years i got to spend it with them. although the day started out rough with a trip to three dmvs (not worth hearing believe me) my family quickly made up for it with a makeover with my mom, a new dress, tulips, dinner at our favorite thai restaurant, doberge cake (if you don't know what this is, look it up!) and sweet gifts. mr. d suprised me with my first longchamp bag, my parents with gifts for the house, and my aunt with beautiful jewelry and house gifts as well. it wasn't about the gifts at all but being surrounded by those most important to me. my cup runneth over.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: