Thursday, March 13, 2008

It will be a great 2008!

There is no rhyme or reason to this new mantra of 2008. Those who know me remember "Injury Free in 2003," well I thought about "Go on a date in 2008" but that just sounded sad. So I decided on trying one new thing each day. These things can be big or small, but just something new. I am excited to see what this year brings.

Welcome to my quarter life.

New Thing #1: Eelicious 

Today I tried eel, not just any eel, the special eel roll from Mikimoto. A small step for man, a giant step for sushi kind.
 eating cake batter not eel

New Thing #2: Now Boarding Oceanic Flight 815

I succumbed to the powers that be and finally watched the first episode of LOST. Guess what, I'm hooked. I was reluctant because I don't like things that are hopeless. Like Gilligan's Island, they are never getting off. Actually they did in that made for TV movie but that is besides the point. I now have something to spend my Spring Break doing.

New Thing #3: Slidell Rocks! 

I ventured across the lake and went rock climbing! I loved it. Some would say I am a natural, however I would disagree. I did enjoy it though and plan to go back.

3 days down, 362 to go :)

No comments: