Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Thing #206: Veeps

I must admit I am not a fan of debates...call me a sissy, but they make me nervous and tense that I forget the object of the discussion and just clinch until they are over. I also must admit to not watching any of the debates during this election, or any other election. So I decided to see what all the fuss was about to watch a vice-presidential debate for the first time. I must say after watching the debate I was informed, not on the candidates platforms mind you, but on things you should not do during a debate, regardless of your party affiliation like 1) not answering questions 2) responding with the same answer to every question and 3) laughing and smiling while the other person puts you down. I think one debate was enough for me.

see for yourself

No comments: