Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Thing #113: Three is My Favorite Number

Three best friends. Three countries. Three French cities on my last day. It was bittersweet ending our trip, with the only sweet part being the memories we created. I can't explain how much this trip meant to me and how much it blessed my life!

touring montpieller. i just love this photo erin took of corinne.
two arc de triomphs in one trip! notice my companion of the day, a liter of lemon-lime soda, along with french saltines, the only thing I could keep down as a result of previously mentioned terrible tapas.
dinner in Lyon! although we would have liked to see more, we had the privilege of visiting with erin's friend keri and her husband jonathan. they live in lyon and they are amazing! check out their blog here!

No comments: