Friday, July 4, 2008

New Thing #116: Frogs, Friends, Family, and Fireworks

Don't you just love Fourth of July?! I think it might be one of my favorite holidays. The Futrells plus Joe met up with the Chupps plus Bryan for Pine Mountain fun! We all went to Erin's uncle's in Woodbury, GA for a cookout. Then the Futrell clan headed back to end the day with two of my favorite things, the Braves and fireworks!

 catching the world's smallest frog or at least the smallest one I've ever held, look closely, he's there!
sweet daddy
fishing with crickets as bait. needless to say I didn't do this new thing well...the cricket fell off and my line was tangled with kyle's. sense the emotion captured here.
bryan, erin, and joe watching kyle and I untangle
erin and I in Woodbury, I just love this girl, she is my favorite!
I was impressed with the fireworks setting on my camera, go little pink!
one requirement of someone I date: Braves fan :)



1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I can no longer read your blog.