Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Thing #139: Rock My World

Sunday after church Joe and I decided to try somewhere new for lunch. In New Orleans that is easy, as I have recently learned there are almost 850 restaurants in the city, more than were open before Katrina. Being in the need for pizza we decided to try Rocky's. Tucked in between Byblos, a favorite, and Bistro Italia, another favorite, I often over look it. We had roasted garlic pizza on wheat crust which was pretty good. The funniest part to me was that they have drink specials on the weekend so I had a mimosa with pizza, definitely a first and I laughed about it the whole time. It was good but my pizza rating for New Orleans goes as follows 1. Slice 2. Reginelli's 3. Rocky's. Any other places please let me know!

me eating pizza in France...I really need to start carrying my camera around more for this blog!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Really? Slice beats Reginellis?
La Vita del Forno was delicious but they had a fire...sigh...I want it to come back as it has Two for Tuesdays with Margaritas.