Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Thing #131: Statesboro Blues

Now, do not let the title of this blog distract you. I chose it simply because I have been listening to the Allman Brothers lately. Saturday Frances and I travelled up to Statesboro, GA for our friend Scott's wedding. I've passed through this town but never stopped so for the first time I spent 24 hours in Stateboro. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and a sweet reunion of old friends who are near and dear to my heart! We are all planning to get together each year on this day :)
jennifer, myself, and elizabeth plus baby who I can't wait to meet!
we bleed red and black
the groom himself
sweet jessicas

3 comments:

Marty said...

Love that dress!

Kirsten said...

Where's the shoes???

tin can photography said...

i second both of the above comments