Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Thing #108: Composting, Checking out Toulouse, and Chocolate Cake

After a night train from Munich, some more loitering in Paris, we were on our way to Toulouse!
first time composting a train ticket. who really knows why France is the only country that requires this or what the point is, but it made me feel important.
checking out Toulouse. or should I say "checked out in Toulouse". I have no idea what this statue is, or anything about Toulouse. we do know that the architecture is pretty, it looks like New Orleans, and if you go you should go to Pizzeria Vecchio.

our lovely dinner consisted of pizza which I had been craving, I ate pizza with an egg on top, if you can believe that, accompanied by Italian wine and the best chocolate cake France had to offer.

1 comment:

tin can photography said...

ah hem...someone needs to give corinne a homework assignment!