Monday, June 2, 2008

New Thing #84: What state capitol is at the highest altitude in the U.S.?

Friends Caitlin and Nick love trivia. They always have wanted to go, so last Monday night I accompanied them to 45 Choup for Monday Night Trivia.

We did have the disadvantage because it was a review game of all questions used from the past year; with most of these teams being regulars from their appearance. Due to my memory I would have done much better having hearing these questions a first time :). Anyway we had fun and I was impressed at my friend's knowledge. I knew nothing, contributed nothing, but I was amused just the same :). I must say we held our own, finishing toward the upper middle I would say, not bad for first timers. 

Answer in case you were wondering: Sante Fe, New Mexico at over 7,000 ft

No comments: