Monday, June 16, 2008

New Thing #98: Sudden-Death

Before venturing out to REI to prepare for our trip. Erin, Bryan, and I were watching the U.S. Open. Tiger and Rocco playing it out in a sudden-death playoff. Only the 3rd time I believe in the history of PGA for this to happen. So I watched golf history happening, I must admit although I am a Tiger fan I wanted Rocco to pull it out. After all the suspense, if I remember correctly Rocco was just shy and Tiger won with a putt (Lauren's attempt at golf announcing) very anticlimactic, but fun to watch.

Fun pictures of our REI outing which to Bryan's dismay turned into shopping :)

erin testing out the awesome "cave" sleep mask and bryan posing with my pack. we definitely took up the whole aisle in REI
who knew target was so geometric?

1 comment:

tin can photography said...

i'm so glad i helped the composition of that photo with my arms corresponding to that red stripe in the background.