Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Thing #96: A Girl's Right to Shoes

So I stole the title of this blog from Sex and the City, but I do love shoes. I would have a pair to go with every outfit if I could, but since I don't, I end up wearing my Chacos every day. Go figure. I love trying on the perfect pair of shoes, and this was the perfect pair. So, yes this is a stretch, but Saturday I tried on a pair of shoes with the color name of a food. Kirsten and I went on a grand shopping adventure to find wedding dresses, no not for our weddings but to wear to respective friends weddings and we needed shoes to complete the outfits of course! She found an amazing pair of bright magenta heels and I found my cheddar shoes which match my dress perfectly. I didn't get them that day, but shoe lovers alike will be glad to know I just purchased them online for 50% off!

No comments: