Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Thing #89: I Don't Think You're Ready

the bride in her element
finally on the list!

scavenger hunt tasks:
dancing with a street performer
taking a picture with a policeman 
kissing a bald man's head to name a few
mary and I at the bachelorette pad
kirsten and I

I have had a lot of friends get married, but never have I ever been part of a full out bachelorette night. It was a blast with new friends including fellowship, games, and a night out in the quarter. This provided two new things #1 a bachelorette photo scavenger hunt in which Kelly Kapowski (me) and Zach Morris (Cambria) dominated and #2 karaoke. After waiting for many hours, the bachelorette group sang Bootylicious in front of all patrons at Cats Meow. My favorite quote "Who knew Bootylicious had so many words. I just thought it was 'I don't think you're ready' over and over." We all had a blast singing, dancing, and celebrating Melanie.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Great, now that song is in my head.

I want a better picture of us. Ok, of me. But I love all the other ones.