Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Thing #24 Put Me In Coach

                                        Boudreaux D. Nutria 

                           Caitlin and her "catfish boat"
 
Happy Birthday Caitlin! As seen on the score board at Zephyr Field :)

It is surprising with my affection for baseball and the number of games I have attended that I have never been to an Opening Day. Well I fixed that tonight, complete with $1 beers, a catfish boat, and fireworks to end the night. It was a fabulous time and I hope we go again!

P.S. The cupcakes turned out tasty and delightful 


1 comment:

tin can photography said...

Lauren, this is all so exciting! I can't wait to begin tuning in every day to see what new and exciting thing you've been up to! My "first" today was my first time seeing the Vagina Monologues. The big ta-do for the year will be in New Orleans next weekend, so that could be something new to do.
Good luck!