Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Thing #28: As Seen On TV



Monday night I decided to become a product analyst and use an "As Seen on TV Product". I remember as a kid being mesmerized about these elusive products that could only be purchased on television, and dreamed of the day that I would be old enough to call in and order. Well now it is not so glamourous because they have whole stores devoted to these products or in my case you can just buy them at Walgreens.

I purchased the PedEgg Professional. The ultimate foot file for smooth, beautiful feet. Or better known as a cheese grater for your feet to put it bluntly. I must admit at first I was not impressed and didn't think that the product worked that well. It took a long time for little results. I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up this morning because my feet were much smoother! I will give this PedEgg a chance. Please check out the RIDICULOUS infomercial: PedEgg 



If there are any other products you would like me to test let me know!

2 comments:

Marty said...

I do want to try this product, but I find it rather disgusting that it keeps your skin shavings for you to throw away later. Ugh.

Kay said...

I want to try the AB ROCKET. I wish somebody would give that one a shot (Its a $100 though-yuk). I thought there was a "As seen on TV" store in Atlanta but I have not found it yet.