Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Thing #33: Going Back To Nashville

No, Nashville was not the new thing, but the reasons I went back were! Saturday morning I was able to eat brunch with my cousin Martha Carol, her husband Dave, daughter Anna, and I got to meet my cousin Jack. Eating brunch at the Puffy Muffin is a tradition of ours, and this time we had a new comer! Jack is such a precious baby and has such a sweet disposition. Being around this family actual puts ideas in my head that I want kids one day which is impressive :)

Jack and Martha Carol

sweet Anna

"I play with Jack sometimes because he likes me." -Anna

I also attended the wedding of my precious friend Pam. Again, weddings are not a new thing for me, but I figure this is my first, and last, time at this friends wedding!

beautiful bride

love these girls

my precious friend Val who I don't get to see often enough

It was a fun reunion with Vanderbilt interns. I miss these girls so much!