Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Thing #40: Radio Power

Thank you to Erin who introduced me yesterday to Pandora Radio. I really wonder what they will think of next. You sign on to this site and enter the name of an artist or song that you like. The website immediately compiles a list of songs, i.e. creates your very own personalized radio station! You can guide it by giving a thumbs up or thumbs down to each song and it will continue to choose more songs that you like, and it is completely free! This could have been around for months but I feel like I have found a treasure, and definitely something to play in the background to prevent me from going crazy from now until graduation.  Countdown 28 days!

1 comment:

tin can photography said...

Hooray I helped! (I'm also excited for your first trip to Montpellier as well!)