Friday, April 11, 2008

New Thing #32: Hot Pink Snake Skin


I have had these new things for a while, but today was their debut. Today I wore my new hot pink, faux snake skin ballet flats! I always play the "I can't pull those off card" and then I end up missing out on wearing really fun things. Well that is what this year is all about right, trying new things :) A special thanks to Rebecca for encouraging me to buy them! 



Another new thing is that today as I am traveling to Nashville for my friend Pam's wedding I will be of age when renting a car. It may seem silly to you, but not to me who has had to pay exorbitant fees every time I have had to rent a car because I am not "of age." I think this is my last "of age" milestone, at least until I am able to receive the senior citizen discount which is pretty far away.

I will post pictures of my travels and even though I won't be able to post I will be trying new things I promise! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost bought the teal ones of those!

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes!! Please, I beg of you, tell me where you bought them!