Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Thing #45: Dunder Mifflin Live


It seems strange to me that as much as I revel in the humor and antics of The Office that I have never watched it on TV. I fell in love over Christmas break and my brother and I watched Seasons 1-3 consecutively on DVD in a matter of a week or two. Yes, an unhealthy addiction. I caught up on Season 4 online, and the past two weeks I have had other commitments on Thursday nights that have kept me from cozying up with my friends from Dunder Mifflin. So tonight, for the first time, while babysitting cousin and kittens I watched The Office on air. This may seem insignificant to you but I was able to participate in water-cooler, or front desk discussions at the office Friday.

"Studies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because I bring my own water to work." 
-Dwight Schrute


1 comment:

Katie and Patrick said...

Yay for water cooler/front desk discussions! I hate when no one is here, because then I "have" to do work...