Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Thing #61: The Graduate

This weekend my brother turned 22 and also graduated from college. So Saturday, I attended the graduation of my brother from Georgia State University in the Georgia Dome. It was a fun time complete with the graduate's names on the big screen and fireworks and confetti at the end; and oh yeah, the degrees awarded in the middle :)

I will take just a moment to brag on my brother. He is an amazing young man whom I have had the privilege of watching grow up these past two years. Last year he spent a year living in England which changed his life and it has been exciting to see where his journey is taking him! He is a fun loving, kind and generous person who I not only call brother, but friend. He is such a blessing to my life and I couldn't imagine a better brother! After graduation this Summer he received an internship with Senator Isakson in Washington D.C., and I know he has great things ahead.  To him I say CONGRATS!

No comments: