Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Thing #80: Stacy and Clinton--Kenner, LA

At the Tango party I realized that friends Emily and Kirsten shared my love for shopping. Emily decided that she needed a new "her age" wardrobe and Kirsten gladly excepted the role of Stacy from What Not to Wear. Well, Stacy is not Stacy without a Clinton so I accepted the position :). I love What Not Wear. When I say that I mean, I have seen all the episodes, including behind the scenes, and have taken the quizzes online, and made a 100% I might add. 

So Thursday night the cast and crew ventured out to Kenner, the first time I had been to the Esplanade mall in Kenner. The evening was complete with having Chick-Fil-A for the first time in New Orleans and spending hours in the Ann Taylor Loft dressing room and picking out outfits. I must say Emily is complete with a very stylish, age appropriate :) wardrobe. There will be more sessions with Stacy and Clinton, I mean Kirsten and Lauren I hope! 

2 comments:

emily said...

woohoo! i made it to the blog!!! i'm glad you are taking your clinton responsibilities seriously =)

Kirsten said...

I always get excited when I'm in the blog. Now, who can we make over next...
No, seriously, I need a dress for J&C's wedding. Want to help? Who helps Stacy when she needs shopping advice.