Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Thing #68: Mastah

Today I graduated with my Master's in Public Health from the Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine. Well, supposedly I did. I went through the ceremony, gave the student speech, however, my name was not listed in the paper with all the other 2,100 Tulane graduates. In addition, while my friends received their diplomas I received a piece of paper stating "participant not graduating." Definitely something I will be checking out on Monday. 

Not really graduating aside, it was a wonderful day! Anything in New Orleans is a celebration and Tulane knows how to have a graduation. Complete with a brass band, a second line recession, and a great time overall. My family and Caitlin had dinner at Palace Cafe and it was so nice! It was a fabulous graduation weekend!


1 comment:

tin can photography said...

three cheers for the graduate!!!