Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Thing #66: Good Reads

My friend Erin introduced me to Good Reads, an online community where you and your friends can keep track of books you have read, are currently reading, and would like to read. You can also write reviews of each book. I usually resist all of these new online networks but I really like this one. Now I just have to remember all the books I have read!

Totally unrelated to Good Reads, but could positively, absolutely not be left off this blog is that as I am writing this I am drinking Pepto Bismol out of a straw. Today, I had a goodbye lunch with my friend Rebecca who is leaving for the Summer at Camellia Grill. This lunch was complete with a tuna melt, fries, and a chocolate-cherry freeze. It was delicious, not nutritious, and I have been paying for it all afternoon. I am such a light-weight when it comes to fried food! 

1 comment:

tin can photography said...

this is great! just as i imagined:)hope you're feeling better, though. I know what will make you feel better-i'll send you a pic of me and carly in cowboy boots working a country music festival!